3. If you have your credentials, then you can login. Or else if you wish to sign up now, you can click on the Signup button. If you are not interested in login or signup for now, then you can directly go and click on No thanks, just start my download option. It will download selected MySQL for you on your Local machine.
4. After downloading the MySQL installer Open the same file which you download.
5. If you want to install software according to you then you can choose custom option otherwise you can choose as your preference.
6. After clicking on Next button. It may ask you for permission to change your computer setting or firewall confirmation, you can accept and then it will take a few seconds to configure the installer.
7. Then it will give the following screen. Now go to the MySQL server section, click the pluse (+) icon. Here, you need to choose the MySQL server and add it to right side box by clicking on the right arrow symbol.
8. Do the same above step for choosing from the Application section and Documentation section.
9. After choosing from the documentation section click on Next button and then click on Execute button.
10. After the completion of installation click on Next button.
11. Now click on the Next button to configure the product.
12. Choose the Config Type and another connectivity options. Then click Next.
13. Select the Authentication Method and click on Next.
14. Set the Root account password for your account. After filling all the details, click on the Next button.
15. Keep the default setup and click on Next button.
16. For this configuration, click on Execute button.
17. Once the configuration has completed. Then click on the finish button to continue.
18. Now you can see that the Configuration is completed. Keep the default setting and click on Next button.
19. Write same password which you set earlier and click on Check button to check the connection status.
20. Keep the default setup and Click on Execute button. Then click on Next button Until you see the Finish button.
21. Now you can see the below screen.